Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just passing through

We've been on the road this weekend as we look for houses as we're a bit "homeless" at the moment.  Since you never know what's around the corner (quilt shop, great sign, two headed cow, who knows), I strongly believe you need to have your camera with you at all times.  So glad I did as we stopped for gas and a snack.  Had never seen this before and I appreciate the ingenuity.  Was hard to tell the price but I think it's $1/wash.  There are "small dog" and "big dog" booths?  Love them!

Keep piecing and we'll keep house hunting!  Jan

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

That picture is priceless. I always try to put my camera in my purse whenever I head out for an adventure. I am still sorry that I didn't have it the time when a friend and I were looking for a yarn shop, and we got lost. There was a "live bait machine" in front of the truck stop where we went for directions, and I don't have a photo of it. Good luck house hunting.