Monday, December 20, 2010

Have you ever gotten in too deep with a project?




This falls into the "what was I thinking" category when I offered to make a different wallhanging for every month for my sister's housewarming gift. Do you know what it feels like to have a deadline hanging over your head every month (or two if you get ahead)? What was I thinking! I love her dearly and I have decided she's one of only about 2-3 people in the world that I would do this for! BUT, I'm pleased to say that I am putting the binding on the last one tonite and will take it to her at Christmas. I can go back to my serendiptous approach to quilting and jumping from one project to another. Don't you love that? No deadlines unless you want there to be one? Happiest of holidays to all of you quilters! Aren't we lucky to have this creative outlet (even if we do get in over our heads?). Jan

No comments: